Welcome to Half Penny Steps Health Centre
Please book your COVID Vaccine via link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
Please call practice to get your NHS Number.
COVID 19 VACCINATION UPDATE
Please read these attachments COVID Vaccination - Key Messages and FAQ.pdf
Your GP practice is working hard on getting as many people vaccinated against coronavirus as possible. We remain open but we are currently having to prioritise urgent issues only.
• If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, please use the nhs website www.nhs.uk or app for information or speak to your local pharmacist. You can also use e-consult which is
available through our practice website.
• If you need urgent care or advice we are here to help, don’t hesitate to contact us.
• We will be back to normal operation soon, thank you in advance.
• “The NHS is very busy responding to the coronavirus pandemic and, at certain times, We may need to prioritise patients with the most urgent health needs.
• If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk or NHS app or you can speak to your local pharmacist. You can also use e-consult which is available through our practice website [add link]. If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need.
• Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited.
• www.111.nhs.uk is also available 24/7 for urgent health advice or by calling 111, and 999 is for emergencies.”
Extended Hours Appointments
Here at Half Penny Steps we also offer pre-bookable appointments at St Charles Hospital Extended Hours Hub to see a GP. This is part of a Extended Hours Service commissioned by us and other West London practices.
The appointments can only be booked via the practice and are with a GP.
Appointments are available:
Monday to Friday: 6pm - 9pm
Saturday: 8am - 8pm
Sunday: 6pm - 9pm
We would highly recommend the use of these appointments especially after the end of the Walk-In service. They are highly under utilized and are always available.
These appointments are only available for patients registered to a West London Practice and can only be booked via the practice.