Welcome to Half Penny Steps Health Centre
3 Easy Ways to Register
(We aim to register all new patients within 24 hours)
1. Registration Via Email: (Please send the following information via email to email@example.com )
2. First Name:
3. Middle Name:
5. Date of Birth:
6. NHS Number if Known (Optional):
7. Town and Country of Birth:
8. Sex (Male/Female):
9. Home Address:
10. Previous GP Name if Known(Optional):
11. If you are registering first time in UK, please enter the date when you first came to live in UK:
2. Online Registration With The Practice
If you wish to register online click on the link below to open the form. When you have completed all of the details, click on the "Send" button to mail your form to us.
Online Registration Form
We aim to register all patients within 24 hours of receiving their forms.
Adult Registration Form
Children Registration Form
3. PRINT, SCAN and Email
Alternatively you may print off a registration form, fill it out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR bring it in with you on your first visit to the practice.
..OR You can come to the practice during opening hours and ask reception to provide you a new registration form. Thank You.
COVID-19 VACCINE: Important information
Please book your COVID Vaccine via link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
Please call practice to get your NHS Number.
Welcome to Half Penny Steps Health Centre
COVID 19 VACCINATION UPDATE
Please read these attachments COVID Vaccination - Key Messages and FAQ.pdf
Your GP practice is working hard on getting as many people vaccinated against coronavirus as possible. We remain open but we are currently having to prioritise urgent issues only.
• If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, please use the nhs website www.nhs.uk or app for information or speak to your local pharmacist. You can also use e-consult which is
available through our practice website.
• If you need urgent care or advice we are here to help, don’t hesitate to contact us.
• We will be back to normal operation soon, thank you in advance.
• “The NHS is very busy responding to the coronavirus pandemic and, at certain times, We may need to prioritise patients with the most urgent health needs.
• If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk or NHS app or you can speak to your local pharmacist. You can also use e-consult which is available through our practice website [add link]. If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need.
• Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited.
• www.111.nhs.uk is also available 24/7 for urgent health advice or by calling 111, and 999 is for emergencies.”
The NHS will start giving the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it is available. Please do not contact your GP Practice to request a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine will first be offered to people who are most at risk from Corona Virus, before being offered more widely to the rest of the general population. Over the coming weeks we expect to find out more about who the vaccine will be offered to first and how this will happen; this may take some time so please be patient. We should continue to protect ourselves, our families and the community by remembering:
We are the new providers of GP services at Half Penny Steps Health Centre, having taken over the service on 1st October 2017 (we are part of the Brompton Medical Centre). We offer a range of services and are dedicated to promote a healthy lifestyle to our patients, where prevention of disease is at the core of our message.
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and well-being whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
There are lifts at Half Penny Health Centre. We also have facilities for the hard of hearing.
(Site updated 07/06/2021)